- Permanent contract - Senior consultant
- KUALA LUMPUR
In the age of digitization, companies’ transformation strategies require the control, performance, and scalability of Information Systems.
In this context, we support our clients, on ever broader themes: LAN network, Datacenter (classic or SDN), WAN (Hybrid, SD-WAN), Security, Unified Communications, Cloud, Software-Defined, IaaS / PaaS, Containers …
Within CNS Communications, you will combine your skills with those of our technical experts to support our Customers in their IS projects.
At CNS Communications, we offer you:
- Missions on exciting technologies
- A consulting firm on a human scale and very quality oriented
- A unique opportunity for development and evolution (strong growth in turnover, internal projects, etc.)
Your missions will be:
- Work on various IT topics (LAN, WAN, DC, UC, SDx, IoT…) as part of a team of others CNS consultants and other partners
- Study the solution architecture and how it can be integrated within the customer current infrastructure
- Understand & Challenge the proposed technical solutions (consistency, feasibility, scalability, etc.) to match the Customer environment & requirements
- The position is not fully hands-on but technical expertise is required
- Provide deliverables for each project (HLD, LLD, diagrams, delivery planning’s, etc.)
- Manage & liaise with technical teams (design, integration, migration, operations, etc.)
- Lead and mobilize stakeholders (IT & Business)
- Frequent travels might be required to Singapore (when restrictions are lifted)
- Participate in RFPs
- You are a graduate of a major engineering school
- You have experience in network related projects
- You have a PMO or technical experience of more than 5 years on all or part of the IT infrastructure (Cloud, Networks / Telco, Datacenter, Unified Communications)
- You have a strong appetite for technologies and multidisciplinary teams
- You know how to manage commitments (costs, deadlines, quality, risks)
- You demonstrate strong autonomy, responsiveness, and capacity for synthesis
- Fluency in oral and written English is essential, French is a plus
- Your team spirit always drives the way you work
- You are proactive and able to propose and explain your ideas
- To add value to your technical expertise by working in complex environments with expert consulting engineers (CCIE in particular ...)
- Address the disruptive technologies that are shaking up the world of business computing: Cloud, SDx, NFV, IA, IoT, Big Data, etc.
- To take advantage of a variety of work environments, always in a team or in pairs (companies, technologies, types of projects, etc.)
- Develop your hardskills and softskills, at the heart of CNS projects
… All this, not to fall into a routine, but above all, to go ahead of the transformation of the sector and the profession of network engineer, by going beyond yourself in all your dimensions.
In addition, you will be an integral part of society life (even when working from home!) With moments of sharing and common objectives (teamwork, CNS days, opening workshops, training, etc.) …
Quality onboarding: each newcomer is followed by a coach during their first 3 months
Career development monitoring
2 to 4 CNS days or seminars per year
Top teams waiting for you :)
Are you interested in this offer?
Permanent contract - Senior consultant
You want to know more about this position ?